Thursday 28 August 2008

Style Guru...









I love the work of stylist Megan Morton - not just because I call her a friend (we started out working in magazines together) but because her work is second to none. Megan has to be the hardest working person in the business (alongside photographer Prue Ruscoe!) - she runs at a relentless pace - producing world class creative work along the way. She also runs The Propery - out of her B2 photographic studio - a gorgeous props business filled with special finds that she's collected throughout her travels. You're probably aware of the editorial work that Megan produces for magazines such as Inside Out, Vogue Living and Country Style - and so I thought that I'd show some advertising work from her website. It's gorgeous... hope you like it too....


2 comments:

Michelle said...

Isn't the black armoire shot from johnandpeter's website? That website is so gorgeous and elegant - it's the most beautifully styled food photography I've ever seen - I'm an even bigger fan of Meg's now...

Shannon Fricke said...

Yes it is - isn't it divine. She's such a clever girl.
sx