Thursday 2 October 2008

Book Heaven...


I'm completely addicted to all things bookish - particularly when those books feature divine and eclectic interiors. I particularly love this one - Vacation Homes by Karen Howe - the cover is so arresting and completely dear to my heart because this home is in Byron Bay- which, as you probably know by now - is where I'm living out my life right now. This gorgeous weatherboard is owned by actress Naomi Watt's mum - and her eclectic style is as beautiful as her gorgeous and talented daughter. Don't you just love the colour and patterning?

5 comments:

Carla said...

Hi Shannon, love you blog and your book You have been tagged!
Take a look at my blog and you will see all the rules xv

Michelle said...

sigh, that really is such an inviting photo - yes I do love the colour and patterning. I'll have to add that book to my wishlist.

Josephine Tale Peddler said...

I could curl up there quite happily with a good book. I have seen this ladies's house before in magazines and always thought she had a lovely style. I love interior design books too! Actually, I love books full-stop. x

Villa Anna said...

Wow that cover does look enticing. Yet another book to add to my wish list.

Anna :)

Shannon Fricke said...

yes this one is definately worth a trip to the bookstore for - just for the cover alone!
sx