Thursday 30 April 2009

Paris In Springtime...







Hello again,
A Paris highlight would have to be the beautiful spring flowers - out in full in every garden, large and small. The combination of flowers and their colours are just so beautiful and have been providing a plethora of inspiration. All of these photographs have been taken in the Jardin du Luxembourg - which I think has to be my favourite garden of all. I remember when I lived in Paris, nearly 20 years ago, I spent all of my spare time hanging around in this beautiful garden. It never fails to inspire me - bringing a smile to my face every time.
I hope you like these pics from spring in Paris!
sx

14 comments:

シルヴィア said...

I love paris and these fotos are beautiful hugs from Portugal

mimi charmante said...

Oh la la! Terribly envious~
xo

Amanda said...

I would love to visit Paris in the Spring. Your photos are divine.

x Amanda

Sharnel said...

Like them.... I LOVE them. So beautiful. Thanks for sharing Shannon.
x

Josephine Tale Peddler said...

I'm looking at these on a grey and rainy day in Sydney. Sigh. However, I do love grey and rainy days too! Safe travels! xx

vicki archer said...

That city never fails does it? xv

Kellie Collis said...

Hi Shannon. Looks like you are having a fabulous time on your holiday!

Thank you for your recent comment on my blog, i will be sure to let you know when my store opens in the coming months - very exciting! Thanks again, Kellie.

Michelle said...

what pure heaven shannon.
you must be loving your time in paris.
enjoy!

Susanne said...

I'm so jealous! I do love Paris so.
Susanne

orange sugar home said...

Shannon,
I'm in Western Springs, IL where spring has finally arrived but I have to say that Paris sounds a bit more appealing! How wonderful. Enjoy! Eat, drink, be merry and see the sights for all those who sit at their desks and read about your adventures.
Kathryn Price
Orange Sugar Home
http://orangesugarhome.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thankyou for the beautiful splashes of colour from your side of the world. What a way to celebrate your birthday - in such style.

Wishing that the rest of your trip continous to be wonderful.

Ezabelle

oldflowers4me said...

oh you lucky girl-i so love paris-the florist shop's......

N I C O L A said...

Amazing Paris - thanks for sharing your tips & pics...so sorry to bother you with 'home' stuff, but I love your bathroom and am hoping you can tell me where you got your vanity / basin from? Have a marvellous rest of your trip (its getting chilly back home)

inez said...

having fun in paris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!