Saturday 21 November 2009

Paper Wings...





Whilst I'm on the subject of all things gorgeous for children - I just had to share some pics from the summer Paper Wings range. Don't you just love these Paper Wings clothes - so theatrical and fun. It's little wonder that their creators (Michelle Fallon and Jason Gibaud) are ex-NIDA grads and spent the bulk of their career in the film industry creating the costumes for some big name films such as Star Wars! I'm waiting, with baited breath, for a women's wear range - as I've tried squeezing into my daughters Paper Wings pieces and it just doesn't seem to work at all!!!

6 comments:

Spicy Jam said...

I have tried to do the same - it's never a good look is it? These are really lovely. x Caroline

beachvintage.com said...

This range is simply stunning. I too have tried to squeeze into my daughters clothes.....it seems I am not alone.

Anna White said...

Shannon...these are just so lovely...Hmmm...makes me clucky for a girl now. Isn't it funny to hear of mums trying to squeeze into their little girls clothes..when all they want to do is fit into mummy's :)

Marina Mott said...

So lovely and cute!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely Gorgeous, my girls are going to fall in love with these for sure!

Sharnel said...

I love Paper Wings too. I get my daughter an outfit each season!
Love love love.