Friday 18 December 2009

Come Along To My 'How To Decorate' Workshops....





Hello Everyone!

I'm very excited to announce the launch of my 'HOW TO DECORATE' workshops in 2010.

For the first time ever - I am opening the door to The Little Cottage - my quaint private studio workshop situated in my hometown of Bangalow. Step into my world for a day and be a part of my workshops designed for budding home decorators just like you.

There are four dates to choose from - click here  to be redirected to my website where you'll find all of the workshop and booking details...

You don't need any decorating experience to come along - all that's required is a desire to express your inner decorator and a sense of adventure! So come along to Bangalow and join me for a day of decorating!

Hope to see you in 2010!

Much Love and Happy Holidays,

Shannon

p.s There is accommodation available for up to four friends at The Little Cottage - which is situated a 5-minute walk to the centre of town. Send us an email  if you would like the details. x

1 comment:

shabby*vintage*dreams said...

Hi there, Im sure your workshops will be a BIG hit!!! great idea!!
have a wonderful Christmas!!!
Mandii