Tuesday 16 February 2010

Rainy Day Rummaging...



Look at the wonderful things you find when rummaging on rainy days through the land of blog...
I was very excited when, on closer inspection of my followers list, I came across Heath from Heath's Old Wares in Bangalow - my home town no less! Although Heath and I have never met - I often find myself down at his old shed in Bangalow having a little rummage through the beautiful things that he has on display there. I'm particularly excited at the moment because he has many beautiful things in the colour cobalt - my new favourite colour since my post 'Zippity Doo Da' on a delightful cobalt kitchen located somewhere else in the world. In fact, I do have my eye on a couple of bits and bobs in these pictures - so I'd better be quick and get down there before you all do!

5 comments:

beachvintage.com said...

I have been to this place and love it. Just wandering around, and then lunch at Harvest cafe Newrybar afterwards.

jules @ The Diversion Project said...

Ilove a good find like this - could spend hours!

jules

Anonymous said...

I spend hours in the old shed and walked away with some great pieces, I even purchase old music sheets for wrapping paper, hope to see you in Bangalow soon, I would love to catch up for a coffee x

Kifus said...

Where do they get all these things? I'm loving all the baskets!

Malvini FF said...

Oh lovey rotan chairs. The bright blue one ... so nice!


veronique