Wednesday 12 May 2010

I Just Can't Get Enough...


Of quaint timber cottages filled with florals and girly things...
This cottage is in Martha's Vineyard (from Country Living) and I particularly love that a quilt in the main bedroom is from Lazybones - our very own homewares/sleepwear brand form Bangalow.  How exciting! Congratulations Tracey and the Lazybones gang for offering us pure decorating heaven...
I have a little Lazybones surprise for you myself - it has to do with the next workshop (!) - but you'll have to wait a few days for the big reveal! Oh, how cruel I know - but it will be worth it!!!

10 comments:

Anna said...

Congrats!! That quilt is amazing!! I adore it in gray too.

Dumbwit Tellher said...

The lazybones quilt is truly publishing worthy. It would look terrific from a shabby cottage to a traditional setting. Thanks for sharing this enchanting cottage. x

beachvintage.com said...

I have spent so much money at Lazybones that it is an utterly dangerous place for me to visit! I adore all of their stuff.

Helen said...

I was very severely tempted by that quilt at Lazybones on Sunday!

julie said...

I remember the Lazybones quilt from your little cottage, it was gorgeous.

Pineapple Villa said...

Love these images too...i adore Lazybones. Mel xxx

Barb Fisher - Hopscotch said...

Oh Shannon, the Lazybones stuff is just divine. Now I am working out how I can justify the cost of one of those beautiful quilts! I WILL find a way......

Lovelyfreckles said...

Oohh cant wait to hear the big announcement!! I am dropping many hints to my hubby like, "Can I PLEASE have a place at shannon's next workshop as a birthday present?" I know; I'm not very subtle. Just bought the MOST gorgeous mirror from Lazybones on Wednesday. I paid with $1 & $2 coins I had been saving... They were very gracious.

Candi said...

I have that lazybones quilt in royal purple and it is the best ever. So gorgeous and cozy to top it off!

theUngourmet said...

I love everything about this place! The kitchen is especially darling!