Wednesday 23 June 2010

Brrrr....



It's cold and rainy folks! So, where does one go when they want a little chilly winter style? Well, back to the mother country, of course! Could there be anything more heart warming than sitting by the fire in an old cobblestone - located somewhere in the misty never, never of ye old England? I spent a couple of years of my youth living in England - and simply loved those days out in the countryside, wellies on, dogs by the side, walking down hedge lined country lanes. These pics remind me of those days long gone. And somehow, instill a small yearning for their return? Ah, England! We do love you so...

3 comments:

Flotsam Friends said...

I adore that butterfly curtain! Sensational. Px

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Those ice-blue bottles next to the typewriter and anglepoise are beautiful.

Geisslein said...

these pictures are soo beautiful - make me want to redecorate my house! Send you a little sunshine from germany,geisslein