Thursday 23 September 2010

Pretty In Pink...



Yes, everyone, I'm having another pink moment! I simply can't help myself it seems - it's all about pink right now... Could it be that pink is a the gentle nurturer - the calm, the relaxed, the all embracing? I have to say there are times when I do love a little bit of nurturing - life just seems to go by in a whirly girly sometimes. Of course, it doesn't help that I have a head cold! (And there I was boasting that I'd made it through winter completely unscathed!!!) And that I'm away from home right now. You see all, I'm in Sydney - for the ISCD talks called Behind Design. The first was last night, the second tonight.... It was lovely to head into the ISCD offices and to spend the evening hearing stories of design from some very talented designer-y folk. And a pleasure to have a little chat myself... I do love being in Sydney again - stripping off the farm boots and mud and getting all dressed up in my finery... And so, back to pink... Just the perfect shade for a day like today...

pic from Lobster and Swan (I think!!!)

No comments: