Sunday 24 October 2010

A Mother Of All Balls...








Did you think I'd gone AWOL this week? Well, in a way I kind of did racing around the country like a crazy lady! Monday was spent in Melbourne - meeting up with some lovely like-minded peeps and enjoying the gorgeousness that is Melbourne food and wine! And then, Wednesday to Friday I was in Sydney styling my table for The Mother Of All Balls!!! MOAB is a yearly ball held to fundraise for the YWCA with Rachel Ward and Bryan Brown as their patrons. This year was a Rock The Kasbah theme - with camels galore and gals in their colourful kaftans and the boys donning a fez or two... A few designers were asked to style a table - and along with the likes of Brianna and Keith from Space Furniture, Megan Morton, Marco Meneguzzi, Jason Grant, Cameron Kimber, Nellie Tilley, Susan Sheller from Cotton Love Home and David from Orson and Blake - I was there too! I loved designing my table - and spent weeks creating napkins by hand and working with potter Lucy Vanstone for a lovely collection of side plates in my Free Range by Shannon Fricke colours. My table was Morocco via Byron Bay - light, airy and relaxed... It was a hoot of a night - although I have to say that I'm happy to be home, back to the beauty of Byron Bay beaches on a Sunday morning! Here are some pics for your enjoyment!

Before I go, I'm going to announce the winner of the gorgeous Castle pillowcases! Drum Roll everyone.... Congratulations Dragonfly Lifestyle!!! You're the winner... Send us an email with all of your details and we'll send out this divine prize to you....


No comments: