Friday 18 November 2011

Where Are They Now...



Hi Everyone,
On this lovely sunny Friday, it's so much fun to be catching up with Shannon Fricke Workshoppers past and present... Today's post is about Anna Critchley - a vibrant, energetic member of our workshop club... Here's what Anna has to say about what she's been up to since attending a workshop a year ago...

'Since coming to visit you at the Little Cottage Nov 2010 I have plucked up the courage and enrolled in an Interior Design Diploma through distance education at the CATC in Sydney.
And I LOOOOVE it! I must admit it is challenging studying with a young family and life to run, but working on assignments that I am excited to research is an  amazing feeling. The hardest part is letting go and just doing them without over thinking. That is the hard part about designing , the constant little voice in your head that asks “Is this good enough?” or “Will other people like this as much as I do?”.
The best part is that the course challenges me to think more, read more and act more......and I remember you saying on that day in Nov last year.....”Just start doing it!”'

Wow Anna - I'm just so proud of you... Yes, designing is a journey - and yes, it is difficult to juggle life with a family and your inner most passions... But, well worth the effort I say, because the satisfaction is just too great to ignore... Congratulations Anna. I look forward to seeing how your creative journey continues to unfold...

Aren't you just so inspired all? And so with this... Have a lovely weekend. Enjoy the days... And we'll meet here again next week... Don't forget to send in your stories post Workshop all... We love to hear what you've all been up to...
sx


No comments: