Tuesday 10 April 2012

What's Your Scent?...



Do you have a favourite scent? Me, well I'm completely and utterly hooked on Annick Goutals Gardenia Passion... Do you know it? I came across it when I was in Paris for my 40 year old birthday, and I was scent hunting at Le Bon Marche with my mother. One whiff, and I was hooked... As a birthday gift, ma purchased me a bottle -  now, I'm just in pure heaven everytime I'm anywhere near it... Luckily, I've just purchased a new bottle - so I'm flush with passion for the next while... Every spray reminds me of my time in that beautiful city.. In a new city (NYC of course!) I'm still completely besotted... Love you Gardenia Passion... You'll be my flavour forever...

4 comments:

Tricia Rose Rough Linen said...

I love Eau du Sud and still have half a bottle, but my my heart belongs to l'Ombre dans l'Eau, by Diptyque... and Antonia's Flowers ~

Emily (new york, ny) said...

Victoria's Secret Supermodel perfume used to be my secret weapon. I wore it every time I went out or wanted to impress someone. Sadly, it's been discontinued :((( so I have to find a new one after my last bottle runs out! I used to work somewhere where I was SURROUNDED by fragrance and I've decided I like more of the stronger scents, less of the delicate florals but I think that's changing as I get older.

kimberly said...

I am a Jo Malone girl. On a recent trip to SF with girlfriends we spent a morning at the shop picking scents- such fun! I am a French Lime Blossom with Orange blossom accents. Love it! Not only that, but it will always remind me of that weekend~
xx

Shell said...

Hi Shannon

I am a huge Fragonard fan and when I was in my Paris last May for my 40th birthday I shopped up a storm at the Fragonard store. I wore the "Rosie" rose scent this summer just gone. I wore the "Figeur" , fig in Paris and have started wearing it again. The smell takes me right back to those beautiful streets of Montmarte. Mon Cherie . Thankyou for reminding me of my beautiful journee'. Congratulations to you on all your upcoming treasures, I am dying to read your book and indulge in your bedding range. i am sucker when it comes to linen. I would love for you to check out my new blog - A Darlings Nest.

Kindest Regards Shell - A Darlings Nest